Whiskey / Cocktail /
For pitcher sized batch (adjust for barrel size)
12 parts BLACKENED American Whiskey (to taste)
8 parts filtered water
5 parts blackberry syrup(20 blackberries and 4oz simple syrup)
3.5 partsfresh lemon juice
1. Add the blackberries and simple syrup to a blender
2. Blend and strain into a glass
1. Combine the water, lemon juice, and syrup mix into a pitcher and stir until mixed
2. Add whiskey to taste (about 1.5 parts to 2 parts blackberry lemonade) and stir with ice.
3. Pour in a rock glass and fill it with crushed ice
4. Garnish with a lemon wheel and basil.
Share a drink with friends